at zone1hearing, we want you to enjoy the best possible experience that gives you comfort on how in all our dealings with you- now and in the future, and it is our goal to be as open and transparent as possible about the personal data we collect from you – how it is used, and with whom it is shared.
In view of the recent changes to data protection law and the prevailing EU General Data Protection Regulations taking effect from May 25, 2018, we are required to comply with certain principles including transparency, information notice, individual rights, accuracy, purpose limitation, storage limitation and lawfulness of processing.
The aim of this Privacy Notice is to:
1. Ensure you understand what personal data we collect about you and why, and for what use, and who it is shared with
2. Provide explanations on the lawful basis of processing your data; and
3. Explain your rights and choices you have in relation to the personal data you provide to us, and how we protect your privacy
What Personal Data we collect
We have on occasion required the following information from you:
· Your names
· Address (including postcode)
· E-mail address
· Contact telephone number
· Bank card details (including security code)
How do we collect your Personal Data?
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
1. When you have a hearing assessment
2. When you fill out any other forms ie wax removal/service visit
What do we use your personal data for?
1. When we interact with you, we sometimes do it through emails or text messages sent to the email address we have obtained from you or the phone number we have stored for you.
Sharing your personal data
We currently do not share your data with any third parties. However, if and when required by law, we must comply with the applicable UK regulations.
Consent is one of the lawful basis of processing and as part of the EU GDPR requirements, it must be concise, written and unambiguous. Consequently, we would like you to indicate if you are giving us your consent to: